Sunday, July 30, 2006

A walk down memory lane



Oh my goodness. My sister, Christoline was going through some shoeboxes full of photos and came across these. It's a bit of a walk down memory lane and a shock to think I was once that skinny. (grin)
I remember the first one. Christoline (in the blue overall) and I were going to a high school dance. I think the "mod" look was in right then which would explain the strange glasses and the belts.
The one next to that was taken in the US when I went over as an exchange student.

Christoline's wedding back in the 80s. The girl with the blond hair is Teressa, she was a high school friend from Johannesburg.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger citizen student said...

i wuv you tricia
you're going to make a great big sister or mentor...

(((hug)))

:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home