Monday, July 24, 2006

Family down under (kinda)


Meet Garret Gustav Beugger, 19 (born July 16, 1987 - same birthday at Granny Win by the way).
His hobbies include Reading, Writing, Playing Computer Games and modelling Warhammer 40,000. Ok Garret - only you know what that is.
He is attending Don College in Tasmania and his future aspirations? "Well at the moment it looks like I’m gonna follow in the same steps as your other half Mark. At school I’m doing a VET(vocational education, donno what the “T” for) Info Tech course. Which’ll columate in a IT traineeship (at some school somewhere). In my spare time I do fire training with my local volunteer brigade, which a hope to become a full time fire fighter."
All we can say is "Wow!"
Favourite place to go on holiday: Greece he says because he read so much about its past.
"I wanta visit the pathanon!!!"
Garret's favourite colours (for those single girls out there) include red, black and blue(not in that order).
As for music, our 19-year-old cousin down under likes alternative music and when he is not fighting fires he enjoys his hobbies and driving or/and visiting friends.
Cousin - you sound perfect, but do you have any physical deformities?
"The ability to fly (but only in my dreams!!!! L) LOL"
Way to go!!!!!

If anyone wants to say hi to Garret - please leave a comment - I'm sure he will check it. As for the single girls - please send photos with brief description of hobbies. (lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home