Saturday, May 27, 2006

Some other pretty places near our home in England

The swans lived near the Cider Mill. I ended up writing a story about this old guy who lived in the mill. He was only getting electricity for the first time. The mill had provided him with the power he needed for almost 40 years. Before that... who knows.

This cottage lay at the entrance to the estate near our village.


I fed the ducks along the Thames once. The Thames, as you can see, was in flood. We had to get a tractor to take us across the flooded roads to visit our cats - they were in quarantine in a cattery not far from Maidenhead.


Alcester, near our home in Dunnington.

My Weight Watchers meeting were held in this little building. It used to be the Town Hall. I think it still is.


The photo of Mark and I was taken in 2005 when his parents moved to Harpenden. We joined them for a party at their new apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home