Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Boo hoo hoo. Folks have been back in South Africa for just over three weeks now and I miss them 'something aweful' (to quote Scarlette O'Hara).
Meanwhile Mark and I are back into the swing of things. He is working like some obsessed mad-man and I'm juggling work and studies again. I will be writing my final exam - actually in about an hour's time - and I have one more course to complete - my final course of three before I get my certificate of completion. It was funny to note that I have actualy managed to gain 12 points towards my undergraduate degree in photography. I only need something like 36 to get my degree. Perhaps next year I will work on some more courses and continue with this crazy juggle until I get that. It's actually fun studying now - not like when you HAD to do it.
Also, is it just me or does the memory actually get better with age? I have been told I'm "special" so....

Anyway just wanted to say howdy to all the family and friends signing in to see what's up with what.
I have had no emails lately from relatives abroad so please do keep in touch and send me any new and funny photos - even if you live in a trailer by the sea now. Sounds like fun...

the Walters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home